These steps will help you Set-Up Eduroam.
- Open the Charm-Bar on the right-side and open [Wi-Fi].
- Select [Eduroam].
- Login with your firstname.lastname@example.org and your password.
- If a notice appears choose [connect].
You are now ready, Eduroam is installed.
To remove Eduroam settings follow these steps.
- Press [WIN+R].
- Run the following command "netsh wlan show profiles" and press enter.
- You'll get a list of stored profiles, Check if Eduroam is in the list
No - Eduroam is not installed.
Yes - Remove Eduroam by running the following command "netsh wlan delete profile name=eduroam".
Eduroam is now removed.