To set-up Wi-Fi on Windows 10, please follow the these steps:
You're now connected to eduroam.
- Click on the wireless network icon.
- Select [eduroam]
- Log in with your Avans username, with @avans.nl
- Enter your Avans password.
- If a pop-up message appears, choose for [Connect].
List saved profiles and how to remove them:
- Press [WIN+R].
- Enter the following command: "netsh wlan show profiles" and press enter.
- A list of profiles is generated, check if eduroam is on it.
No - eduroam is not set-up correctly.
Yes - Enter the following command "netsh wlan delete profile name=eduroam" and press enter.