Follow these instructions to install eduroam.
1. Open System Preferences (from Apple-menu in the upper left corner) and click the Network icon. This shows the network preferences.
2. Unlock the lock to allow you to make changes to configuration, then click the Advanced button. This shows a tabbed interface.
3. Click the 802.1X tab and add a user profile called Eduroam.
In that profile enter:
4. Click Airport and select network called eduroam. Edit the network properties (pencil button):
Check Remember networks this computer has joined.
5. Click OK and Apply and you're good to go.
6. After this OS X may ask you for your login (enter your firstname.lastname@example.org and password once more).